Monday 10 November 2008

My puppy, Moka

My dog,Bobo just gave birth to 3 puppies 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, 2 of them died and now left this one who we named Moka. He is one fat puppy and always feeding on mummy. Furry little thing with huge eyes like daddy, Richie. Wish I am home to cuddle this small fella. I love my furry friends because they are a real good companion. They know if you are sad, they know if you need company, and they share the joy when we are happy.

I remembered around 2yrs ago, Bobo was pregnant but she had a difficult pregnancy because she had uterus infection. When the babies were due, she couldn't even lick the pouch enveloping the puppies away. I had to help her deliver the puppies. I was so worried that I cried the whole night. Usually after giving birth, she would go out and do her business and look for food and water. But this time, she just laid still there. I couldn't take it and sent her to an animal hospital crying all the way there. She had to be hospitalized for a week before discharged. She gave birth to 7 puppies that time but unfortunately, none of them survived. I cried when one died and burying them.

Imagine how worried I was when my brother told me Bobo is pregnant. I do not want history to repeat itself and worst part is I'm not there! I was overjoyed when I heard Bobo gave birth to 3 pups but my joy was shorlived when I was told one of them died the next day followed by another 2 days later. I called home n tell my mom to go get some milk powder for pups from the pet shop fearing that the pups might have died because Bobo does not have enough milk.

As day goes by. I was praying that the puppy would survive and be healthy. I asked my brother to update my regularly on the progress, which he did diligently. My bro told me, he is a very fierce pup. If you disturb him during sucking, he will make noise. Oh, how adorable.
And now 2 weeks later, he finally opened his eyes. OOOO... I really wish I am there!!! To cuddle the fella and hold him in my arms.
Moka with Mummy

I bugged my bro and sis to send me more pics of him. I would look at his pics everyday. My bro decided to call him Moka , for some reasons which I do not want to disclose but I think its a nice name and suitable.
Moka being adorable

I told my daddy, I want to keep this puppy because when I am back to Malaysia, he will come live with me in my new house. Hehe. I don't care!!!

You will sure love my Moka when you see his picture. He is like a furball! EEEEEEeeee.... GERAMNYA!!!
Don't blame me for being cute!!!

No comments: