Tuesday 23 June 2009

1 year in UK

27April 2009 marks one year since I have left Malaysia. What have I gained in that 1 year I am here? Let's see. I learnt how to be more independent, do house chores and keeping the house clean, some customer service skills and I found someone as well though I lost another one.

All in all, I gained quite a lot. Some life experiences that I didn't think will come true. Happy times, sad times, painful times. I must say, its worth it. I like being in the UK. I know I can't stay here long. But at least I got a taste of it, of living abroad on my own, earning money to sustain myself and taking care of myself. Somehow this experience made me appreciate money more and to be thrifty. I am still quite a big spender but I think twice or maybe thrice before I spend my money.

I'm not sure how long more I am gonna stay in the UK or when I am going back to Malaysia as I have some other plans going on as well. A plan that I must see through and that must materialize.

Keeping my fingers crossed and praying hard that it will!!!

3 comments:

ahhou said...

come back la!!!

Shereen K. said...

Hey gal...was talking to YC today (1st time seeing her after my US trip!)...then I asked her when u coming back? Weeeiii tak mau balik ke?? We were saying how nice it was having lunch with you last time. Take care yo!

Monkey Business said...

Kekeke. I will come back to Msia just duno when! I miss u all too but there r some things tat i need to see thru first.