Monday 5 September 2011

Hey mister! that's my front gate!

These days, I wonder where have some peoples' brain gone to. You see, my home is located very near to this sparepart shop and there isn't many parking space around here so it's natural that people park their car by the road side. However, some really idiotic drivers tend to either ignore or they are completely blind to notice that there is a BIG gate right where they are parking their car.

This nonsense has happened many times. My sister even tried to put the orange cone (those you find when they are doing roadworks) just at the entrance of my gate only to find it being kicked away later. What a nuinsance these people are!!! I wonder how do they feel if someone parks right in front of their gate. ISH!

Have some common sense people. It's people's front gate. Of course the resident of the home would want to go in and out of their home right??? so, DUH!!!!

No comments: