Wednesday 5 October 2011

Mixed feelings

Oh gosh! In less than a month, I will be a mother.
Being a mother-to-be has brought many mixed feelings to me. Anxious, scared, happy, jitters, all jumbled up inside me.
I am surrounded by mothers as most of my friends have children of their own and I always seek their advice as I am really blur to what to do. Sometimes I wonder to myself, will I be able to be a supermom to my child just like my mom has been to us? Would I be able to protect her from the harm and bad things around? Would I be able to be her friend when she grows up?
Many, many questions popping in my mind but I know when the time comes, I would know what to automatically.

Now, only now, did I realise that being a mom is not easy.
Kudos to all mothers out there and especially to both my mom and Mother-in-law for being such a pillar of support for me and for all your children!

No comments: