Sunday 4 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

It's a new year. So, I should have a new year resolution right??? WRONG!!! Haha! I haven't thought of any since I don't know when and I don't think I will start this year. Even if I do, don't think I will b able to follow it through. Hehe. I am just so bad at that.

2008 was a year to remember indeed. First time being away from home for so long and so far! Thinking of 2008, there were lots of beautiful memories made. With family, loved ones and friends. Thanks to them for making it so memorable.

As years pass, and as I am getting older, I learn that family and friends are very important in my life. Without them, who am I. I also learn life is unpredictable. Who knows what fate brings you and how it twists your life. But I am thankful that so far, life has been good. There are ups and downs of course. But as I grow older, I learn to embrace it bravely and not forgetting to mention with some guidance and support of loved ones and friends.

Here is wishing everyone a Happy New Year!!!!

Pssttt! I still don't have any new year resolution. Hehe!

No comments: