Saturday 3 January 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

HO!HO!HO! Merry Christmas!!! Keke! I know this post came a bit late. Been busy partying! Haha!

This is the first time I celebrate Xmas away from home, from family and friends. Luckily, I have a great bunch of friends here and that made the celebration special as well. Had a simple pot-luck party at Goh's house. The simple pot-luck was not simple at all as we were all stuffed with all the variety of food prepared. We even had the same thing for dinner on boxing day!!! LOL!Look at the amount of food!!!

It was nice though. A small group of youngsters, all away from home to celebrate together. Takes away the missing home feeling. We sang, drank and sang and drank the night away. We had a kara-ok singing competition on the PS3. Though Jorge was hogging the mic all the time, he still lost most of the time. Kaka!!! Thinks he need more practice la!
Part of the crazy gang
Another of the crazy gang

Was hoping for a white xmas but there wasn't even one speck of snow!!! ARgggghhhh!!! Anyway, it was cold enough to kill me even without the snow. Brrrrrrrr.....

This is the 3rd yr I am not celebrating wt Dar. Miss celebrating special occasions like this with him. Guess one would have to sacrifice something to gain other things. I hope next year we can celebrate it together. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: