Tuesday 10 March 2009

The MOST TIRING DAY of my life

10.3.09... nothing eventful except for the football match between Real Madrid and Liverpool at Anfield. But you could never imagine the throngs of people (especially Spaniards!) who walked into the restaurant to have a meal before the games start. My shift on this horrendous day started at 10am. I was suppose to go home at 3pm for a 3hours break. But I didn't manage to go home because the girls who took over my shift are considered new girls and there are only 2 of them to serve about 40 customers!!!

Dawn asked to me stay and I agreed. We were all working like mad. Taking food orders, drinks orders, run to the bar to prepare the drinks and make sure the food are ready in the kitchen before sending them out. My goodness!

I've never been so tired working in Sapporo before. By the end of the night, I couldn't feel my legs anymore and i basically had to drag my feet home. After a good shower and a cup of hot Milo, I felt so much better.

What a day!!!

2 comments:

ahhou said...

You sounds like your fitness level has dropped quite tremendously. Btw, Milo? Whoa, didn't know you have 10 months of supply...

Monkey Business said...

Wakakaka. Can buy here la donkey!!!yeah, only exercise my legs everday n not forgetting my arms. My arms r quite bulky now cos hv to carry heavy n hot plates!