Sunday 8 March 2009

Stay??? GO????

This is the question that keeps playing in my mind for the past 2 months. Time flies. With a blink of an eye, I've been in the UK for 10 months already. I'm gonna leave Sapporo in April and go traveling after that. My problem now is, I wanna stay here longer because my visa only expires in March 2010 but I need another job if I want to stay. Job is hard to come by now. If I can't find a job, I can't sustain myself and I'll need to go home.
Hmmm... Not a bad idea to go back. Missed home as well but I just feel I still want to see more, explore more.
Been pondering day and night, what shall I do? Shall I stay? Will I be able to find another job? Will I be able to sustain myself??? Getting the headaches just thinking bout this question. From the looks of it, its very likely I'll be going back to Malaysia by July latest.

Haizzz.... Stay???? Go????

2 comments:

ahhou said...

Welcome back. We all missing you.

Monkey Business said...

kekeke,u sure bor???? miss my tai si fatt leh!!!