Saturday 22 May 2010

Never ending winter in Mongolia

According to locals, this year's winter is the most harsh and longest winter they have ever experienced. Over millions of live-stock perished in this freezing weather. As most of the country-side people survive on selling the beef and mutton to the market, they are the hardest hit. And because of that, price of red meat has risen over the winter.

Although its nearly end of May now, its still chilly at times. You may get sunny and hot day in the day time and then come evening, its cold and these days , rain too. Not very good for people like me as I fall sick easily with the change of weather and thus now, my nose is blocked on one side, I am losing my voice and basically coughing my lungs out.

I really wish the summer will come quicker but by time it really comes, its autumn...


dang!!!!

No comments: