Sunday 11 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day, well, technically speaking cos now its 5.30pm here. Well, most years, my sis and I would bring the whole family out for a good meal. But this year, I am far from home. All I could do was call home to say Happy Mother's Day to mummy. Well, find it kinda awkward to have to wish my mummy. Maybe all these years, I have taken her for granted. And now that I am so far, I miss her and her food and not to forget her nags alot. Hehe.

Most times we only treasure things after we lost them. Most times we take people around us for granted and only start to regret when they are gone. No matter how we tell ourselves to cherish family, friends or people around us, we being humans, either chose to forget or ignorant to do just that.

I've lost 2 person in my life so far.One is my brother when I was very young and another is my paternal grandma during my first year uni. The feeling of losing someone is really horrible and told myself to really cherish all those around me.

So this blog is to my mummy and my grandma, may her soul rest in peace.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: