Tuesday 1 November 2011

The adoring grandparents

My parents has upgraded to become grandparents!!! A first for them and I can see that they are really happy beyond words. My mom helped me to take care of Angela whilst my dad would come into my room a few times a day to have a look at his grandchild. It was really a heart-warming moment to see these adoring grandparents playing with their grandchild but which also bring tears to my eyes.

Knowing that I would be leaving Malaysia in a few months' time, I pity my parents having to let go of their grandchild and probably won't be able to witness her growing process. I feel bad for doing this to them but living in Mongolia is a path I chose for myself.

One day, my daddy came into the room and looked at Angela. He said ,"Little princess. Look at you. But too bad you would have to leave us in a few months' time." He then turned and spoke to me ;" Leave her here.hehe" Although he said it jokingly, I couldn't forget what he said and everytime I think bout it, I just cry. Sometimes I think I'm really cruel for doing this to them but I had to choose where I would like to settle down. Where it is best for my baby and for my hubby. It's not just me now and I hope that they can understand my decision.

No comments: