Friday 4 November 2011

My hubby, the super-daddy!! ^-^

As we brought baby Angela home, I was thinking about many things. Can we cope? What if she cries, what do I do? Is everything ok? and bla bla bla.

The first night turns out ok and so is the second night but the following days were bit horrifying. Angela couldn't stop crying and both my hubby and my mom were so busy pacifying her to make her go to sleep. I was too tired to muster any energy to take care of her and I just lay there on my bed feeling helpless. Turns out, my little one had some discomfort at the gums. After being treated by the doctor, she is like an angel now.

Still , the mid-night shift is my hubby's job and I must say, he is doing a greater job than I am. He wakes up whenever the baby cries, prepares the milk, feed her, burp her and lull her to sleep. Awww... I feel so proud to have such a supportive hubby. Besides taking care of his little baby, he also has to take care of his BIG baby, ME! keke.

My hubby, Bat-Erdene, I am so so proud of you for being such a wonderful daddy. Thanks for the encouragements and support you have given me so far. Makes me feel stronger day by day. I am sure, Angela will grow up to be a caring person just like her daddy.

Muakss, my love. Bi chamd hairtai!!!

No comments: